Party Room Waiver
An escape room is a very popular activity, but it may not be for every child. We sincerely hope that you will take the time to read our party room Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) carefully before requesting to book a party at Trapped Coquitlam.
TO: Runes & Riddles Entertainment Inc. (“Trapped Coquitlam”)
ASSUMPTION OF RISK
I, the undersigned, wish to utilize the party room provided by Runes & Riddles Entertainment Inc. (hereinafter called “R&R”), operating as “Trapped Coquitlam”.
PARTY ROOM RULES: In consideration of using the party room, I hereby agree as follows:
- Agree to vacate the room promptly by the end of my allocated time; this ensures there is time to reset the room for the next group. The standard party room rental time is two hours and fifteen minutes unless previously agreed upon by both parties. This gives you fifteen minutes before your game until an hour after your game.
- Agree to leave the room in the same condition that I received it in, ie. tables cleared, garbage in provided receptacles, recycling in the bins, and any added decor removed. If a garbage bag is full, please let us know. We would be happy to give you a new bag as opposed to having a broken garbage bag because it’s stuff too full. If you have big pizza boxes, just leave them stacked nicely beside the bins.
- The party room is intended for player use. Up to 6 additional guests can join the players in the party room.
- A rental fee of $50 applies to the use of the party room.
- An escape room is a mental exercise that requires focus. Kids will be kids and while they don’t need to stay focused 100% of the time, they should be able to hold their focus for most of the hour in the room followed by another hour in the party room. And when they can’t hold their focus, we expect the parents hosting the party to help out and keep the kids on task. An escape room party at Trapped is not a place to come and let your kids run wild for a couple of hours while you chill on the couch. We hope you understand. Some parents haven’t in the past and this is why we had to add this language to our waiver.
- Party room patrons are expected to contain their group to the party room and not overflow into the hallways, lobby, or other common spaces. We are a business and as such we will have other customers in the building. We have a spacious party room and we hope you enjoy it. Kids are asked not to bang on the walls or doors of game rooms, which would interrupt other customers and their experience. We also ask that there are no games or tag, fighting, running or any other such activities in our lobby, hallway and especially behind our front desk. And please respect our furniture and help the kids do the same. We’re a small family business and a lot of cost and effort was put into building our space and creating an amazing experience for our customers.
- While we have a large foyer, it is not an alternative to using the party room. This is for the use of all Trapped customers and must be kept clear of food and drinks.
- If you would like to have alcohol in the party room for an adult based event, you must provide your own liquor license. Special event permits can be purchased online with minimal effort and cost from BCLDB.com