Please read the following Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) carefully before using the Trapped Coquitlam services. Please note that by signing this document you will waive certain legal rights, including the right to sue.
TO: Runes & Riddles Entertainment Inc. (R&R) operating as (“Trapped Coquitlam”)
ASSUMPTION OF RISK
I, the undersigned, wish to utilize certain entertainment services provided by Runes & Riddles Entertainment Inc. (hereinafter called “R&R”), operating as “Trapped Coquitlam” (hereinafter called the “Game”). I recognize and understand that playing the Game involves certain risks. Those risks include, but are not limited to, the risk of injury or damage to personal property resulting from possible malfunction of the equipment and injuries or damage to personal property from tripping or falling over obstacles. In addition, I recognize that the exertion of playing the Game could result in injury or death. Despite these and other risks, and fully understanding such risks, I wish to play the Game and hereby assume the risks of playing the Game. I hereby certify to R&R that I am in good health and do not suffer from a heart condition or any other ailment which could be exacerbated by the exertion involved in playing the Game. I further certify that I am 18 years of age or older.
RULES; RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, AND INDEMNITY
In consideration of participating in the Game, I hereby agree as follows:
- Neither myself nor anyone else on my waiver has been sick or experiencing symptoms from Covid-19 and we have passed any mandatory quarantines due to illness, travel, contact with someone with Covid-19 or other government requirements;
- Not to use any electronic devices while participating in the Game unless they are provided to me by R&R;
- Not to engage in photography or videography while participating in the Game;
- Not to create records of my participation in the Game in any fashion, including, but not limited to, written recording of any element of the Game;
- Not to engage in any violent or disorderly conduct while on the R&R premises (hereinafter called the (“Premises”);
- Not to damage any property while on the Premises;
- Not to remove any items from the Premises;
- To compensate R&R up to $200.00 if I am in violation of this Agreement and that such remedy is in addition to and not in lieu of any other remedies which may be available to R&R;
- To indemnify R&R for any and all damage done to its property;
- To waive any and all claims that I have or may in the future have against R&R, their directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives (all of whom are collectively referred to as the (“Releasees”) and to release the Releasees from any and all liability for any loss, damage, injury or expense that I may suffer or that my next of kin may suffer as a result of my participation in the Game due to any cause whatsoever;
- To hold harmless and indemnify the Releasees from any and all liability for any damage to property of, or personal injury to, any third party, resulting from my participation in the Game;
- That this Agreement shall be effective and binding upon my heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators and assigns.